Jump to navigation Jump to search
- My wife and I discovered the reality of Christ living in a Pentecostal church, we experienced the supernatural reality of the new birth, the reality of the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and the practice of spiritual gifts.
In 2007, we left our profession and our country, France to answer to God's call to serve him.
- In Israel and France we have experienced what divine connections are.
- We were brought to practice fellowship with Christians from a wide variety of communities.
- We worked to evangelize our compatriots through the "distribution together" of the Bible, we were Christians from all the Protestant evangelical world.
- In Israel, after two years of training in biblical languages in Jerusalem and especially an unexpected training in spiritual warfare, God continued our training in France.
We are very sensitive to the suffering of the persecuted Church.
- We deplore that often the religious yoke of the mandatory forgiveness of their tormentors is imposed on them by brothers and sisters who are not aware enough of spiritual warfare.
Ésaïe.26:10 Let favor be shown to the wicked, yet he will not learn righteousness; in the land of uprightness he will deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.
Psaumes 5:5-6 The foolish shall not stand in Your sight. You hate all doers of iniquity. 6 You shall destroy those who speak lies; the LORD will despise the bloody and deceitful man.
Proverbs.17.15 He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just, even both of them are hateful to the LORD.